Win with Stephen's #BigStarGiveaway
Fancy being Stephen's BGT V.I.P for the live Semi-Final this May? Tune in to Big Star's Little Star tonight (18th March 2015) and answer Stephen's Twitter question for your chance to win!
"How many pairs do the winners in tonight's final manage to get?"
8pm, Wednesday 1st April on ITV!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF #BigStarGiveaway COMPETITION
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING THE COMPETITION
The Website: www.officialstephenmulhern.com (the “Website”) is the website of Stephen Mulhern which is run and maintained by James Grant (UK) Limited trading as James Grant Digital (“us”/“we”/“our”) . Our registered address is 94 Strand on the Green, Chiswick, London W4 3NN United Kingdom.
These Terms and Conditions: By entering the Competition you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Competition terms and conditions set out below (these “Terms”) without modification.
By entering the Competition, you acknowledge that you are bound by the Terms.
This is the case notwithstanding any subsequent acknowledgement by you of these Terms.
Please note, any phrase in these Terms introduced by the term “include”, “including”, “in particular” or similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words preceding that term.
Specific Competition Details
1. The Competition: Through the Website and Twitter, we propose to run a generic draw competition to be called #BigStarGiveaway (the “Competition”).
2. Competition Period: The Competition begins when announced by a tweet on @stephenmulhern on 01/04/15 and ends one hour after the first transmission of Big Star’s Little Star (ITV) on 01/04/15 (the “Competition Period”). We will continue to accept Competition entries until the end of the Competition Period or such other date as we may designate.
3. Specific Entry Requirements: In order to enter this Competition, entrants must (as well as complying with these Terms and fulfilling the Eligibility requirements specified below):
(a) be at least 16 years old;
(b) be a Follower of @stephenmulhern on twitter and quote the hashtag #BigStarGiveaway on Twitter during the allotted Competition Period.
(c) agree to the following judging criteria:
The winner will be selected at random from all entries.
There will only be one winner.
The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
Only one entry per person will be counted.
The winner will be contacted via Twitter, initially, one day after the end of the Competition Period. The winner must respond to our notification that they have won within 48 hours to remain eligible for the Prize. If they do not respond during this timeframe an alternate winner shall be selected and contacted in accordance with the above process.
Only entries which fulfil all of the requirements set out in these Terms (including all the Specific Entry Requirements above, the Eligibility requirements below and the other General Terms below) (“Entries”) will be valid and entered into the Competition.
4. The Prize: 2 tickets to a live semi-final of BGT 2015 in London during May 2015 (no travel or accommodation or other expenses are included). Proposed date for the Semi-Final is week commencing 23rd May but is subject to change. There is no cash alternative or equivalent to the prize.
5. Eligibility: In addition to any eligibility restrictions set out in the General Terms, the Competition is only open to a person who is not and whose immediate family members or those living in the same household are not employed by us, or any company within the James Grant group or any employee of the ITV, Twitter, Fremantle group, or any of our or their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or advertising or promotion agencies.
Nobody has written any comments yet.